• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Kiwi Klimbers ultralight carbon spurs group buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

g2outdoors

Vendor Rep
The world's lightest carbon fiber tree Spurs or gaffs will be dropping this summer. I have been talking with the owner of the company, kiwi klimbers. If we can get enough people to purchase, we can buy at a significant discount. The owner has mentioned a price in the $400 range.

That's all the information I have at this time. Carbon fiber kiwi climbers. They will drop sometime this summer. We will pay somewhere in the $400 range. I will post updates and new information to this thread.

If you are interested in this group buy, please post here in this thread. Posting here does not commit you to purchase, however don't post unless you are in the 80% committed.

Sent from my Galaxy S8.

VERY interested but would like to know what kinda weight we are talking about.

The world's lightest carbon fiber tree Spurs or gaffs will be dropping this summer. I have been talking with the owner of the company, kiwi klimbers. If we can get enough people to purchase, we can buy at a significant discount. The owner has mentioned a price in the $400 range.

That's all the information I have at this time. Carbon fiber kiwi climbers. They will drop sometime this summer. We will pay somewhere in the $400 range. I will post updates and new information to this thread.

If you are interested in this group buy, please post here in this thread. Posting here does not commit you to purchase, however don't post unless you are in the 80% committed.

Sent from my Galaxy S8.
Interested!

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

I hadn’t figured how I’m gonna pay for mine yet.Do you want to buy a scentlok jacket? All the cool kids are wearing scentlok.
Heck no I don't want a scentlok jacket. I'm not that cool. I just wanna join the lightweight club. Under 3 lbs. for spurs??? Are you kidding me??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back