• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Last Minute FREE TROPHY Buck Hunt 11/12-11/13

Maustypsu

Eastern Ohio (map directions to Kimbolton, OH for distance info). At least two Pope and Young bucks on the property that has only been hunted for 3 days in the past several years. Several more 8-12 points that are younger bucks but open to them being harvested as I will not have this property again next year.

Have Pop Up Camper on site - no electric nor running water. But we have a bucket, clean store bought water and 12v batteries to hook up for lights and cell phone charging in the camper.

Hunt starts Saturday afternoon, spend the night and hunt Sunday morning. Must wear carbon clothing and rubber boots no does should be shot on this trip due to the rut activity. If you harvest a buck, you must allow the photo to be used in marketing for the sale of the property. Can only host one other person (or will accept a father and son if son is the shooter). No drugs or breaking of game laws. Will sign a waiver and not get a permission slip, for my protection.

Oh man if my boss hadn't gone to Michigan I would be all over this!!!!!

Sent from my
Sit drag, Ernie's outdoors linesman belt,
At 20' up

Dang..... if only I could....

Only 1,153 mile drive!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh... Carbon clothes are next year's budget...

Yeah. My buddy was supposed to come down but has to do showings.

I know it's last minute but figured I would throw it out there and see of some one was open.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you lost me a 'trophy buck hunt"...I'm from MA...I don't know what that is....lol

Nope. It was last minute which I know is tough. But figured it was worth it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Had to buy a new car for the wife that day, otherwise I would have been there....

Back