• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Long shot

Bowhunter41002

Guys I tagged out early in ky. Actually first day in the woods. My problem is I have 2 weeks vacation scheduled for deer hunting. The last week of October and the first week of November.i live in ky right on Ohio river close to Cincinnati. I just lost my Ohio spot to hunt and was wondering if anyone on here had a spot for me in Ohio to bowhunt . I know i am asking alot but maybe i could trade some ky hunting in exchange

Is there some public land you could get on up there? Just brainstorming. I'm in Tn so I can't help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think there is some public land in Indiana not too far from Cincy a friend of mine hunted once

My wife's family has a small farm in Ohio.....I can't even hunt there, my wife's aunt is anti-hunting, pretty good trails and signs and a small creek, last time I was there, wish I could help you, but I can't even hunt it, maybe someday, lol.

I hunt public land in southern Ohio, there is lots of public land in southern Ohio with good bucks you just have to hunt them and go deep

Did you tell him your brother-from-another-mother, G2, will be joining you?

Sent from my Galaxy S8.

And the guy you never met but sure you would like , Jefferson??

Back