• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Looking for ONE Hawk Helium Stick

rakkasan133

I just need one! Anybody got an extra?

Would also be interested in splitting a 3-pack with someone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are several people on here needing just one. I just recently bought one on here.
Might be worth buying the 3 pack and putting the other two singles up for sale here; could help a couple guys out.

I’m ordering a three pack today fellas.

Ray your first up.

where are you ordering them from? I haven't been able to find anyplace with them in stock yet???

Well...I’m running into that issue now. I just emailed Hawk. We shall see.

Last I've heard, they won't be available until early summer....? Don't hold me to that, but that's what I read somewhere on the forum...

Early summer it is - should be available again in June.

If you have a bass pro in your area check there. I bought mine at a bass pro. They don't have them out on the shelves but ask an associate and they should have them in the back. They also show them on their website.

Back