• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Misshipped helium sticks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowhunter41002

Gentleman I sold a set of helium sticks on here and my employee has shipped them to wrong person. Then he discarded tracking info. Anybody on here recieve a set of helium sticks from me and not know why.... well that is why. I would like to get them to proper owner. My cell is 6063011250

Dang. Is there anyway to go back in to your history on UPS website? Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You might have already tried this but, if you shipped them from a UPS store, they may be able to give you the tracking number again. We ship a lot of stuff from our local Mail Room and they have been able to go back in their records and provide us our tracking information days after we sent an item. Good Luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back