• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Misty Mountain Cadillac RC Harness

Thunder81

I bought one to pair with my Sit Drag. Let me tell you, if you want a harness to pair with the Sit Drag then this is the one. It is so comfortable and easy. I bought the one without the quick release buckles so it does take a little time to put on (like 1-2 minutes). I really love it. Also, Backcountry.com had it in Camo pattern so that was even better. Lastly, I didn't know exactly what size I needed so Backcountry.com sent me 2 models and let me pick the one I wanted. They sent me a free return shipping label to send the other one back. This thing is awesome!!!!

I too have one in the camo. It is alot more pricey then the other options but it is well worth it. Ridiculously light and built to last.

I bought one to pair with my Sit Drag. Let me tell you, if you want a harness to pair with the Sit Drag then this is the one. It is so comfortable and easy. I bought the one without the quick release buckles so it does take a little time to put on (like 1-2 minutes). I really love it. Also, Backcountry.com had it in Camo pattern so that was even better. Lastly, I didn't know exactly what size I needed so Backcountry.com sent me 2 models and let me pick the one I wanted. They sent me a free return shipping label to send the other one back. This thing is awesome!!!!
Could you send a pic of it showing how it all works together? I have a Cadillac tactical harness and would like to see it. Thanks

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Misty Mountain Harness with bags and Rappel Rope.jpg Tree Tether hooked into harness.jpg at top of tree with Sit Drag also hooked in.jpg Hunting with Rappel Rope and ATC at the ready.jpg tree tether removed- ready to rappel.jpg rappel showing autoblock.jpg This is my setup with the Misty Mountain Cadillac Harness. I have 8 cranford tree steps for use as a platform and doyles retractable bow rope is also attached to the bags. The Sitdrag goes in my left bag and my lineman's rope and tree tether goes in my right bag. I have a retractable saw in my left bag also. I climb using the tree tether and the 1 stick method.

View attachment 3023 View attachment 3024 View attachment 3025 View attachment 3027 View attachment 3028 View attachment 3029 This is my setup with the Misty Mountain Cadillac Harness. I have 8 cranford tree steps for use as a platform and doyles retractable bow rope is also attached to the bags. The Sitdrag goes in my left bag and my lineman's rope and tree tether goes in my right bag. I have a retractable saw in my left bag also. I climb using the tree tether and the 1 stick method.
That looks like a great set up. Thanks for the pics. I just purchased a new kestrel but I will definitely look into this set up for taking down to my deer property and leaving there for when I hunt there or if someone else wants to try it out.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back