• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Mods for Sit&Drag.

Tyler malone

Looking for some help with mods for my Sit&Drag. Looking for links to buy stuff so if you done bought it or use it pleas share a line to where I can get it at thanks. A belt to sew on to my saddle. Molly webbing to sew onto Sit&Drag to hang stuff on. Anything else y’all saddle experts know of will help a lot. Just mods for Sit&Drag. Thanks.

I will be using a sewing machine. it don’t hurt the saddle strength sewing through the saddle?

No, it shouldn't hurt it. I added a pad off of a turkey seat to my first sit drag. Sewed it right through it and it didn't cause any issues.

Back