• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

My best hunt from this past season

catman529

I had a lot of good times in the woods, but this was probably the best, because of the whole experience, on top of the deer I killed.

Disclaimer, I haven't converted to a saddle yet...so bear with the climber in the video and I hope y'all enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nice buck! Congrats! I loved how you could hear your arrow shaking when he was right under you!

Very well done video! Great footage, great editing, and your not annoying to listen to either! You really know what your talking about. Saddle hunting is right up your alley.

Awesome hunt! Great video , that area is tailor made for a saddle!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully we out some piggies in the canoe In a couple of weeks!!!

Great video! How old are you Catman? Are you as young as you look? If so you’ve really got it together.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Your video popped up on a kayak hunting search I did a couple weeks ago. Great video and hunt man. That was a beautiful buck.

I'm so jealous! Great video and great deer. I even learned something about acorns!

I bought a nucanoe last year specifically to try this type of hunt but didn't get to it. You have me fired up for next year.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Great job!!! Is that a UPS logo on your camouflage hat?

Back