• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

My carabiners are shiny and made of metal...

kyler1945

SH Member
I was just about to sew up a little slip on cover out of camo fleece. I still probably will, but the lightbulb went off.

I just ordered a handful of camo bottle huggies off of amazon. slips up out of the way while setting or using the ropeman, slides down and covers it so there's no reflection or noise.

My best ideas come to me at Miller Time...IMG_0423.JPG IMG_0424.JPG

Functions the same as the ones on the HSS lifelines. Nice mod!!

I like it. I'm getting my bow Cerekoted in a month or two. I'm going to see if the guy will do my caribeaners as well. If he does I'll let ya know and be sure to post pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well the camo ones I ordered still haven't come in, but I found this in the bargain bin at a local store for a dollar. It's smaller than a regular huggie and so it fits tighter. The bottom was glued in so I didn't destroy any stitching. Also, the zipper is rubberized so it doesn't make noise. I wouldn't know how to find this exact one, but I'm sure they're somewhere on the internet (its a Primos product).

IMG_0439.JPG

I had a couple old camo shirts that had stretch band cuffs on the sleeves but any thing that will stretch around it and cut metal shine would work.I still have the green ones that came with tree saddle and the web came with the black bands that you pull over ounce you are set in tree.

Back