• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

My coon hunt. As promised

Erniepower

Vendor Rep
So here are the pictures I promised from the coon hunting story.

I also included a write up I did after I got back from that trip.

Attachments

• PB211111.JPG
    PB211111.JPG
    305.1 KB · Views: 138
  • PB211115.JPG
    PB211115.JPG
    223.3 KB · Views: 135
  • PB211114b.JPG
    PB211114b.JPG
    248.3 KB · Views: 132
  • PB211116.JPG
    PB211116.JPG
    194.6 KB · Views: 138
  • PB211117.JPG
    PB211117.JPG
    292.7 KB · Views: 119
  • coon hunting.pdf
    291.3 KB · Views: 30
Thanks for the write up! I was playing cornhole and came it at the end for coon di soon. Now I know what the heck you're talking about!!

That is awesome... I still can’t believe that he used the old car as his cold storage!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL! That is beyond awesome. COON DI SOON!

I was thinking it would be like a vinyl decal specially made but no, it’s like the stickers they use in a trailer park to mark mailboxes and such. EVEN BETTER! Haha! (No offense to trailer park folk)

Y'all really have to make a saddle Hunter shirt with this logo on it. Make it exactly like the one on the Jeep and I will buy as soon as it is released!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

YEEESSSS!! I’ll buy one too

I’m game....
though I fear we are inching FAR to close to a racial slur of some sort in this P.C. world...
Heck, I might just wear it to aggravate the politically correct.

I’m game....
though I fear we are inching FAR to close to a racial slur of some sort in this P.C. world...
Heck, I might just wear it to aggravate the politically correct.

That never would have crossed my mind. What the hell is wrong with people.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Back