• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

My home town is a zoo

Erniepower

Vendor Rep
Parking downtown for the game tonight......
a997020418578f77c23f38945a8d20ab.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I was working downtown Mnpls. a few weeks back just across from the Stadium. Parking was $7.00/day early bird price...was happy to transfer out of there before the ramp was leased out for the players and their families...

The green egg struggles at -5, but we persevere.....
b078f82a333d266e6b4921043a285ba2.jpg

Some of the best meat I’ve ever eaten comes from that green egg!

What are those pink things lined up?

Some of the best meat I’ve ever eaten comes from that green egg!

What are those pink things lined up?
Haha I wondered if anyone would comment on those.

That's a whole pile of bad decision.

The McDonald's in town was remodeling and I ended up with the playland. It didn't come with a frame, but I figured I could overcome that. As it turns out I can't even get two pieces together. I am waiting until our city recycling day in the spring to dispose of it

I thought I was going to be the dad of the year. In staff I ended up with hundreds of pounds of useless plastic.

Haha I wondered if anyone would comment on those.

That's a whole pile of bad decision.

The McDonald's in town was remodeling and I ended up with the playland. It didn't come with a frame, but I figured I could overcome that. As it turns out I can't even get two pieces together. I am waiting until our city recycling day in the spring to dispose of it

I thought I was going to be the dad of the year. In staff I ended up with hundreds of pounds of useless plastic.

I would have never guessed that haha. I thought they might be some type of archery target. That’s too bad it didn’t work out.

Melt it down and start injection molding some steps.

Back