• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

My load out so far.

That is a slick set up. This would work good for the self filmer or anyone who hunts with sticks and aiders.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

It's a work in progress but I think I'm on the right track.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like that you utilized the pack frame to cart around all your gear. I was planning on doing the same with my plastic molle frame.

Having a way to carry all your gear around was one problem I ran into the first time I tried a saddle. Usually a stand acts as the platform but I tried a badlands pack. The sticks were just too heavy for the pack to work.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

All that metal *CRINGE*...

I'm assuming you plan on silencing everything?

Yep that's why I said so far. Lots more to do. Thinking on using felt like you stick on furniture legs at metal to metal contact points. The down side to all this is that there are so many different components. PRESETS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The hobby store , Hobby lobby, sells large sheets of adhesive backed closed cell foam that would work well for your setup.

Back