• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

My podcast talking a little saddle hunting and strategy!

flinginairos

Vendor Rep
I'll have to give it a listen one of these days on the way home from work.

Giving podcasts now huh? Moving up in the world! :joycat:

Nice job man!! I just listened to it and was a great interview. Lol i love when he goes "ah your one of those guys" referencing saddle hunters lol!!

Great job Jared!!!

Nice job man!! I just listened to it and was a great interview. Lol i love when he goes "ah your one of those guys" referencing saddle hunters lol!!

Great job Jared!!!

Haha yeah...."one of THOSE guys"

Really wish I could have gone into more detail on the saddle stuff but oh well was still fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got a chance to listen yesterday at work. Good discussion...but now I feel I need to be trying to absorb info from the hunting beast as well! So much for that sliver of free time I had!!

Sent from my LGUS990 using Tapatalk

That podcast would have been like 4 hours lol if you got started with the details of saddle hunting lol!! At least thats what happens when i talk about saddle hunting :grinning:

Got a chance to listen yesterday at work. Good discussion...but now I feel I need to be trying to absorb info from the hunting beast as well! So much for that sliver of free time I had!!

Sent from my LGUS990 using Tapatalk

Absolutely! Lots of good info over there! It has helped me a good bit for sure.

That podcast would have been like 4 hours lol if you got started with the details of saddle hunting lol!! At least thats what happens when i talk about saddle hunting :grinning:

Lol no doubt. I love explaining it to people and watching their reaction thinking I'm completely insane.

Just listened to it today. Love the "oh you are one of those guys" line. Enjoyed it. Great job.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

That's 2 or 3 guests in the last month on either 9 Fingers or W2H who mentioned saddles. I bet we won't be on the fringes of hunting for very long.

Back