• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

My turkey gun pattern

redsquirrel

Administrator
Staff member
SH Member
1.5 weeks til my season opens. Hoping to get a chance to put lay one of these on a real bird. I shoot a t/c encore 12 gauge with 3" Hevi-13 #7s.

13766241325_5e7f0cf1d6.jpg

13766241105_17e2326033.jpg

13766240865_a00b9f3b41.jpg

That's nice. I wonder what it would with thatnew Winchester load. Guys are getting out to 60yrds. +with those new loads.

Yeah I hear it is patterning really nice. I spent a bunch of money when I got the gun to pattern it and these were by far the best shells so I'll stick with them for a while. I have 5 boxes of shells so if I never shoot another piece of paper again I have enough shells to last me my entire turkey hunting career probably :lol:

Back