• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New bow

redsquirrel

Administrator
Staff member
SH Member
I got a great deal on a brand new 2016 elite impulse 31 about a month ago. I do all of my own work and am tired of using my ratchet press so I figured I'd use the money I saved towards a bow time machine as an early birthday present. Finally was able to start working on it last night .

4701087901f784f6b11d26cd9b7d3467.jpg

36a60c0ac12c716c39db56e0b0a5a21e.jpg

Awesome! Been using a pipe clamp press some over the last few years and am wanting to build an inline jack press this summer. Seeing this makes me want to get it done:)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

You will not be disappointed with that rig. I have a fair amount of experience with elite however i just switched over to prime which im loving. If you have any tuning questions give me a holler

Those Elites are sweet! If I were in the market I would get one!

You will not be disappointed with that rig. I have a fair amount of experience with elite however i just switched over to prime which im loving. If you have any tuning questions give me a holler

Both are at the top of the bow market IMO. Which you pick is wholly upto personal preference. I went with a prime too because I got a great deal on a lightly used one and they are local to me (are actually only made 20 minutes from my house).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back