• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New Buck

Prill87

This buck showed up at one of my food plots in the last 2 weeks. Ironically he would have been in bow range the morning after I killed my buck but in tagged out. Maybe I'll get my wife on him or another
e9fef79ed5ccdbf714380a5e505e737f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This buck showed up at one of my food plots in the last 2 weeks. Ironically he would have been in bow range the morning after I killed my buck but in tagged out. Maybe I'll get my wife on him or another
e9fef79ed5ccdbf714380a5e505e737f.jpg

Is your camera up in the tree?

Is your camera up in the tree?

I use HME trail camera holders, screw them in at about 7' high and point them down onto the trail the deer use. Less chance of them seeing the red lights at night when it's above their head or even the camera during the day.

My food plot is a figure 8 and this is set up on a tree about 2' to the left of the pinch point / center of the 8. From the tree I hunt the ends of the food plot are inside of 50 yards so if they step into it or walk through there's a good chance they'll be in range.

Back