• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

NEW Daisy Chain style tether option

g2outdoors

Vendor Rep
I just picked up a new daisy chain style tether. This could be my holy grail.

A 10 foot tether weighs 5 ounces, fits in my pocket and has a 2,000 lb breaking strength. PLUS it will allow me to eliminate one of my Ropeman 1s which will save me another 2 oz.

I might not use this as my main line, however, I've always wanted a backup tether for going over branches and climbing onto my platform. If nothing else, this will work PERFECTLY for that.

Oh yeah...it's less than $10 bucks. :) :)

You can check it out here.
https://dutchwaregear.com/woven-daisy-chain-webbing.html

Great find!! I'm thinking of ordering r one for the same reasons.

Last edited:
Great find man! I might just have to order some of that.....lol

A 10 foot tether weighs 5 ounces, fits in my pocket and has a 2,000 lb breaking strength. PLUS it will allow me to eliminate one of my Ropeman 1s which will save me another 2 oz.

I might not use this as my main line, however, I've always wanted a backup tether for going over branches and climbing onto my platform. If nothing else, this will work PERFECTLY for that.

sweet.

I bought one but shipping to Canada doubles the price. I bet Dutch Ware Gear Sales have doubled and G2 get a commission. May hang gear from it and use it as an extra linemen's belt

Since this is a woven daisy chain and it is much stronger, wouldn't this work well for a substitute to @BCHunter's amsteel daisy chain mod? It would just be easy to buy one. @g2outdoors did you get one of these and what are your thoughts?

It's great. Super strong. Amsteel is lighter, but Dutch's daisy chain is very good. I'm going to experiment with it as a backup/going over limbs tether.

It's great. Super strong. Amsteel is lighter, but Dutch's daisy chain is very good. I'm going to experiment with it as a backup/going over limbs tether.
Do you think it work work on sticks like bchunter's did?

Dutch gear daisy chain on a stick. Sags a bit if the hole does not reach. I think It might work
ed8406f67712e1e80adea171756a33f2.jpg
dbf2c9a4a2fc70f397841e87b6bc5559.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• IMG_2838.JPG
    IMG_2838.JPG
    83.2 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_2839.JPG
    IMG_2839.JPG
    100.5 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Am I correct that this is still sewn links? I looked at using daisy chain for my tether last fall. A few vids showing how dangerous the stuff is if you don't clip into it properly deterred my use of it. Be careful guys

Back