• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New from mi

Ccoop

i am just looking into purchasing a saddle and stumbled into this forum. Looks like lots of good info on here!

Welcome to the site! Feel free to ask anything that might help you!

I'm in Michigan too. St Clair county near Pt. Huron. PM me if your in the neighborhood and you want to demo an aero hunter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in southern central west of A2 and east of Battle Creek.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I'm about 20 minutes north of Grand Rapids. I have tons of questions to ask but I think I will soak in some of the information on here before I start asking common questions that have been answered a million times.

Welcome to this site!! Great group of guys on here and alot of information on here. This site has definitely changed my approach and techniques/tactics on hunting. Any questions you will find the answer here.

Back