• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New from Wisconsin

GBRHEL

Couldn't be more excited to hunt from a saddle. Have been hunting for many years in lock-ons, been looking for a better way to hunt public land (as well as our own) more effectively. So glad to have found you here. Gonna soak up info til next season.

Couldn't be more excited to hunt from a saddle. Have been hunting for many years in lock-ons, been looking for a better way to hunt public land (as well as our own) more effectively. So glad to have found you here. Gonna soak up info til next season.
Howdy neighbor. What part of Wisconsin?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Welcome to the site. There is no better way to learn about saddlehunting than here. Great bunch of guys on here will help you with whatever questions you have.

Ordered my new Kestrel this week. I can't wait to get my hands on it! So excited!! It's like I'm in my childhood again.

Welcome sir. I’m from rice lake. Just ordered my kestrel as well. Can’t wait to start using it.
Welcome, Rice Lake area here too. Last year was all ground level getting used to the sit drag and rock climbing harness. Going elevated this year.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Another Badger State saddle hunter. Welcome to this great forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back