• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New in WV.

Appalachia

Howdy folks! Last night I returned from SaddlePalooza which I attended with FlinginAiros and SheaXPO. I knew as soon as I arrived in Georgia and met some of you guys that I was missing out at being involved in a great community of outdoorsmen and women. I was able to meet people that I have followed on Youtube for a long time and folks who I listen to every week on podcasts. The amount of knowledge present at the event was incredible.
I live in northern WV and travel all over WV, OH, VA, and KY for work. I have been saddle hunting for about 4 years and have switched from a Guidos Web to a sitdrag to a Kestrel. It has been a game changer on the way I hunt. I absolutely love it. I'm really excited to start digging in and learning from this site.

Again, It was great meeting everyone and attending SaddlePalooza. Hope to attend next year as well. Pigs or no pigs.:smile::smile:

Last edited:
It was great to meet you too! I didn't get to spend nearly enough time with the West Virginians this weekend. The time flew by! We have to change that next year!

Welcome to the site man, glad to have you join!!! These guys are definitely some of the most knowledgeable people I have ever met.

Back