• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New Saddle Company?

bigjoe

I was on line looking at bow hunting gear when this add came up.
I emailed the company and got a reply. I asked about the weight ratings. The return reply said 5000 lbs. Does anyone know anything about them?

Attachments

• 5A8461FB-731B-4AE7-A64D-CA750044409E.png
    5A8461FB-731B-4AE7-A64D-CA750044409E.png
    155.6 KB · Views: 542
Whoa. The tree ladder looks incredible.... imagine how small that thing probably packs down. Even better... he’s using it as a platform!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I figured it may catch some attention.

Last edited:
Great idea,
But will it flap in a breeze as does an aider from sticks and steps.....?!?!?!
Maybe there's a way to pull the bottom up out of view and secure it to the tree below a platform...?!?!?

It looks like a 30 dollar 5 step aider and honestly the cheap climbing ones look lighter and look to open up better (I'm sure those loops of strap stand straight out like that after being packed away for months out of season) ...don't pay 185 for that

Last edited:
Well either way I bought it. The worst that happens is I can use for a bailout system. There is a guarantee in the product. Of course you will be out the shipping.

This system looks to have better structure than an aider. Definitely looking forward to the review!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Well either way I bought it. The worst that happens is I can use for a bailout system. There is a guarantee in the product. Of course you will be out the shipping.

It looks to be 24’ long, so a lot of aider not just a 5 step I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saddle hunter effect already in action. Sold out.
6aa18481dc23250be0c57473774944f9.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Yes. 24’

I figure if the steps start drooping I can get some dowels and paracord them in place for extra rigidity.

Last edited:
I think I can imagine the climbing technique for a 24' webbing ladder but their promo video does a poor job demonstrating it.

Back