• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New Saddle Hunter from Ohio

valerio024

Hi Everyone!

I am a bowhunter originally from Southeast Michigan who has also lived and hunted in PA and now I reside in Mid-Ohio (though I still hunt Northern Michigan every year). I finally took the plunge and bought a saddle. I have been a big fan of John Eberhart's work for years and after finishing "Bowhunting the Eberhart Way" I decided to buy a saddle. I was about ready to buy the Aero Hunter Evolution when I was lurking on the website and saw that they were going to release the Kestrel. So, I went ahead and placed a pre-order for the Kestrel, order # 321. Now I have tons of questions :laughing:, mostly related to a platform and sticks, and I am excited to try my hand at hunting from the saddle. I'm looking forward to engaging more on the forum in the weeks and months to come.

Back