• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New to saddle hunting

10essee

Hey all I'm from Florida and just recently ordered a new #2 Kestrel. I've lurked here awhile and finally decided to join the fun. Looking forward to a new way of hunting.

I’m in Central FL

What part of FL are u in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

202352A3-2C5C-49AB-B8CE-43A9BDB6E304.jpeg Thanks. He scored 140 1/8 for clean 8. 13” 2’s and 10” 3’s. Wrap around beams and better than average mass. I did a floor pedestal conversion when we built our new house.

Thanks fellas. My Kestrel arrived yesterday and I immediately went swinging. Lot of practice to get in saddle shape but so far I’ve worked on tether height and bridge length. Like it so far can only see it getting better the more I hang.

Imthere I am originally from East Tn in little town called FlagPong. It’s right on the Tn/Nc border on 26. Miss it tremendously but work is so much more abundant in Fl. Plus the wife said NO to moving back. ☹️

Back