• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New to site

Ridge Runner

Hi everyone, this is Ridge Runner and I have came to this site quite a bit in the past and learned a lot from reading all the saddle related information,so I decided to join.Born and raised in Victoria Virginia and went into the Marines after high school, did eight years and met my wife when I was in and moved to her home state of Missouri where we have lived since 1992.Love to bowhunt and finding new way's to hunt one of the greatest animals on earth.The whitetail deer.So hello and will be talking to you'll soon.

Hi everyone, this is Ridge Runner and I have came to this site quite a bit in the past and learned a lot from reading all the saddle related information,so I decided to join.Born and raised in Victoria Virginia and went into the Marines after high school, did eight years and met my wife when I was in and moved to her home state of Missouri where we have lived since 1992.Love to bowhunt and finding new way's to hunt one of the greatest animals on earth.The whitetail deer.So hello and will be talking to you'll soon.
Excellent! Welcome to the site. You Jarheads are a special breed!
Yes,they always told me if you put a Marine in a air tight room with two steel ball bearing, he would lose one and break the other one.Saw your video on your platform that you made,very nice.How is it working out for you?

Back