• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New to Site

Buckshot1822

Hello, I have been lurking here on and off for a few years. I have TL saddle that I got about 10 years ago and have used on and off since then. I have never gotten comfortable when trying to hunt in it, I am thinking about giving it another serious attempt this season. I am located in Central PA and have a lot of remote state forest land near me that a saddle is great for.

Welcome to the site! You have to put the time in and develop a system that works for you, but once you do there is no better option!

The more time you can put in it , the more comfortable , you will get in it. Its like it gets better , every time. Just like anything , though, not evertone likes it. You will find that here, at this site, this bunch has tried about every option. You can pick and choose, many options.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Back