• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New video is up!

You're performing a service that looks like a win, win. My luck would be that the deer would make it to the private property of an anti-hunter. Lol

You're performing a service that looks like a win, win. My luck would be that the deer would make it to the private property of an anti-hunter. Lol

Oh, trust me. Happens all the time. Pools definitely aren’t your friends when hunting in the suburbs!!

I guess the power company does your tree prep...never had to have a deer clear power lines in my shooting lanes!

I did some suburb hunting when I lived in Nova. Thankful that is in the rearview but its a cool niche to promote and hope you succeed at promoting it. Congrats on getting in with firstlite.

I'll reserve commenting on the techno music. Boots and cats and boots and cats. Oh look a bloodtrail!!

I love it!! Keep shooting them suburban herbivores.

It would be really cool if the lady that owned the property brought out a thermos of hot coco during the video for you haul up.
Or maybe a sandwich.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paul Brunner did a video years ago - I think it was called Street Smart Bucks???? Anyway, this reminded me of that video.

I guess the power company does your tree prep...never had to have a deer clear power lines in my shooting lanes!

I did some suburb hunting when I lived in Nova. Thankful that is in the rearview but its a cool niche to promote and hope you succeed at promoting it. Congrats on getting in with firstlite.

I'll reserve commenting on the techno music. Boots and cats and boots and cats. Oh look a bloodtrail!!

Yeah, nothing like having the power company trim your shooting lanes!

The urban hunting is a cool thing to do.... nothing like a season that runs year round and personally getting to hunt over 200 days a year! I think all that alone time leads to the techno!

It would be really cool if the lady that owned the property brought out a thermos of hot coco during the video for you haul up.
Or maybe a sandwich.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No BS, I’ve ordered a pizza during an all day sit, met them at the truck, had lunch, and gone back to the stand!

Curious how you handle field dressing in those situations where houses are all around?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back