• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Newbie from Wisconsin

Windwalker

Hey guys, I've been reading the forum and love what I see all ready so many good topics. I'm a light weight fanatic to say the least. I 've tried trophyline in the past but never got the "hang of it" since then I've been using 3 lone wolf mini sticks with cam cleats and a rock aider paired with an original Loc On Windwalker. But decided to try the saddle thing again. I'm currently building a lone wolf platform to go with my rc harness and sit drag.

Excited to learn from all the great knowledge on the forum!

Ryan

This site isnt for everyone as I have found alot of suspense and more cliff hangers then a game of thrones episode. Just kidding sort of

Back