• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Nikon Glass

g2outdoors

Vendor Rep
I had to post this about the amazing customer service I received from Nikon. I have a pair of camo Monarch binos that I broke. They were 6 or so years old and it was Completely my fault. I explained the situation in a letter, sent in the broken ones, and asked Nikon to repair them and bill me. Instead they replaced them with a brand new upgraded pair!

If you're in the market for binos or a scope - consider Nikon.
ba6da8f0c8c7d2a1c7f9f2f243dfeaee.jpg
55350610c625d022a0b135fea77e4a58.jpg
a0c7f5c849535400d7f0944ec3344d23.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I've had similar experience with them. They replaced an expensive scope for me a couple years ago for free. And this year I had another scope repaired for free. Great service! Another very good service company I've dealt with is vortex. Both very solid. And now vortex covers their electronics like range finders and red dot scopes.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I have been using Nikon gear for years and never had a single issue. I dropped one of my DSLR's on a concrete floor and watched it bounce and it still worked flawless! Oh....that was the same camera I dropped 25' from a treestand and it hit every metal step on the way down and bounced about three times when it hit the ground LOL. I thought for sure it was toast but no damage!

I dropped mine out of a tree, and explained that, also, and they still sent me a new pair. I now use nikon on everything i own

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

LOL that camera certainly took a beating. My other two I take pretty good care of and try my hardest to not do anything stupid but sometimes crap just happens haha.
My motto on my gear is that I buy it to use it. If it gets damaged in the process, it was just part of its job :D

My motto on my gear is that I buy it to use it. If it gets damaged in the process, it was just part of its job :D

That's right. If it ain't out getting scratched up a little im not getting my monies worth from it. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back