• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

NY -> Adirondacks -> Late July

g2outdoors

Vendor Rep
In late July I'm taking a week to go catch some smallmouth in an Adirondack lake. Right now I'm looking at Cranberry or Tupper Lake. I'll fish all day while stopping frequently to swim, nap, and take small hikes to points of interest. When the sun sets, I'll camp beside the lake. Company and suggestions are welcome.

When you iron out the dates, post them. I may be able to meet up for a day/night. Tupper lake is 4 hr drive for me. I have never been so I have no advice for you :)

July 23-29. Not sure the exact days I'll be on the water. I think we drop the kids off on Sunday the 23rd and pick them up on Saturday the 29th. That puts me on the water from Monday the 24th in the afternoon through 27th or 28th.

Dang, that is one of the 4 weeks I am working this summer. And too boot I am only working mon-Thursday lol oh well.

Back