• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

OMG. Somebody buy this guy a saddle!

If I needed a permanent stand that needed a lot of maintenance I would go that route! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL that stand would be as obvious as raising my loader on the tractor and hunting out of IT!

Wow. Not sure what else to say..... If you are putting that much in a tree at least add walls and a roof!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Looks like a pretty good mobile set up!

I'm sure it could be practical for some just not for me.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Every time I see a pic of that thing I just shake my head. Would need a dump truck to haul all of that out into the woods!

Every time I see a pic of that thing I just shake my head. Would need a dump truck to haul all of that out into the woods!

I feel the same!! Dang i would have to call all my buddies to help set that up.

Instead he should just call the treemasters guy and build a house lol

I feel the same!! Dang i would have to call all my buddies to help set that up.

Instead he should just call the treemasters guy and build a house lol

LOL no joke! Reading the description just makes me laugh "move silently around the tree 360*!" Haha I can do the same thing and my setup weighs 3lbs

67a15ec0bd0d18e76a33e4a7dc2e880f.jpg

Here's my solution. The deer will never see it!!!!

What are you talking about? What could be better than waking up in the morning, rolling over and shooting a deer?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back