• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Ontario Deerhunt

I’ve never had one of them walk under my tree!

Neither have I. I’ve got to come up with a better way to bring my action cam. I’ve got the mount for a ball cap but it was cold.
I’ll have to invest in a better peaked cap.
I’ll buy a blaze “Elmer Fudd” and put a SH badge on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had my cross hairs on a does head earlier in the week but she disappeared before presenting a better shot.
One of the guys shot 3 including a nice buck which won him this years “Big Buck Award. “

I've never tried that "moose moose moose" call you have going there. Seems to work great.

I had a cow and a calf do the same thing to me last fall on a deer hunt up near Algonquin. And yes, I had an unfilled moose tag in my bag (season closed)...

I've never tried that "moose moose moose" call you have going there. Seems to work great.

I had a cow and a calf do the same thing to me last fall on a deer hunt up near Algonquin. And yes, I had an unfilled moose tag in my bag (season closed)...

Whoa....are you from Canada?

No way. That’s awesome! When did that happen?

Yup, I am going to be operational shortly. Given my typical hikes in, I can't wait to shed my climber. I am a bit nervous about all this newfangled gear, and hanging 30' up on a thread... Hopefully it is as effective as my aluminum old faithful...

Back