• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Ozonics HR 200

ecfire1967

I'm selling this unit for $250. It comes with the extra eight hour battery. That battery would cost $130 if bought brand-new. It has a quick connect for mounting and the extension on for more maneuverability. I cannot find my charger at this time but a new one can be bought for $79. If I find the charger I will put it in for an extra $30. I'm in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
a6ccb2e1520e647b1914253d2111aeec.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm selling this unit for $250. It comes with the extra eight hour battery. That battery would cost $130 if bought brand-new. It has a quick connect for mounting and the extension on for more maneuverability. I cannot find my charger at this time but a new one can be bought for $79. If I find the charger I will put it in for an extra $30. I'm in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
a6ccb2e1520e647b1914253d2111aeec.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wish I didn't have other stuff I needed more right now.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Back