• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Pack prep.

suicyderider

Last year my pack was sporadic and bulky. Didnt carry well or much. Well this is it loaded with camera, muddy outfitter camera arm, climbing gaffs, 5 screw in steps, and my platform. Still room for my few other small items like rattlebag and cover/attractants too. I didnt weigh it yet but definitely doable. All my scoiting early i have been carrying my 1 year old witg me anyways so its kinda like im multi prepping when i get to scout lol.
77d67c48ce29692c67738de4ccda368c.jpg
34694dd2fa26618c3416ea317e747806.jpg
2ccccd88f56c76bbb64d4f90bceb7bd7.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I'm about to purchase a baby backpack myself. Its time to start getting my daughter out hiking with me. She is already such an outdoor girl, its great. She is a little mini me. She stands at our basement door and points and goes dee dee and bee because she wants to see the deer and the bear. She also will stand at the door and just point outside because she wants to go out even if she just came in :D

I have a better carrier for him now he can sit upfront and actually see and is more comfortable for him. although I do prefer to carry him on my back like a backpack it works well if I need to carry a backpack in with minerals or camera stuff... he loves being outside so its definitely nice to have

Our backpack carrier came on saturday. We did a little test ride around the house and I'm hoping to get out for a short hike near home after work this week. :D

Back