• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Pallet wall pics

Eaton

My wife and I did this in my old bedroom at me parents house. Something we have been wanting to do for awhile. Turned out great.

Sent from my SM-G900R7 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1455653100749.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1455653100749.jpg
    373.5 KB · Views: 265
  • uploadfromtaptalk1455653144374.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1455653144374.jpg
    352.4 KB · Views: 265
  • uploadfromtaptalk1455653154391.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1455653154391.jpg
    452.5 KB · Views: 245
Sorry table was not done by us.

Nice. My neighbor and I built him a tiny home on the property next door. The lil cabin is 12x16 with a loft. He did the inside like that, with pallets I brought home from work. And a few 1 by's from home depot

Shaun

Re: RE: Re: Pallet wall pics

essdub said:
Nice. My neighbor and I built him a tiny home on the property next door. The lil cabin is 12x16 with a loft. He did the inside like that, with pallets I brought home from work. And a few 1 by's from home depot

Shaun
Yours looks better. More finished. Neighbors looks good, but he wasn't really looking to impress. He was looking for cheap and decent. The way i Like my women

Shaun
Somehow I quoted myself instead of editing.

essdub said:
essdub said:

Shaun
Yours looks better. More finished. Neighbors looks good, but he wasn't really looking to impress. He was looking for cheap and decent. The way i Like my women

Shaun
Somehow I quoted myself instead of editing.
LOL.LOL CHEAP and DECENT.

That looks great! Wish i could convince my wife to do something like that!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Haha glad yall like it. We love it. It looks better in person anyway. Can't wait to put sheds and skull mounts in there.

I too like my women the way I like my beer... when I'm done and toss them aside, I don't want to hear anything but the sound of the next one opening up...

Maustypsu said:
I too like my women the way I like my beer... when I'm done and toss them aside, I don't want to hear anything but the sound of the next one opening up...
Hahaha. That's bad. I went through a serious man whore phase after I split up from my last long term relationship, but I've been behaving myself lately. Too much work and too little patience for bs

Shaun

Alright guys, lets get back on track here... we do have a couple of women on the site..

redsquirrel said:
Alright guys, lets get back on track here... we do have a couple of women on the site..
Aww come on, Paw we was just funnin.
Seriously, my apologies. No offense intended
Btw, it's primary day in sc

87f0d27d9a62aaa31adf5ce5ba750305.jpg

Shaun

Yeah, yeah... just a line.

I've got lots of jokes about men too... you want hairy jokes, fart jokes, not doing anything around the house jokes...?
I'm sure Hillary is happy you made it out, Shaun.

That pallet wall is cool. I wouldn't have thought it would turn out with that much character. Really, cool.

Maustypsu said:
Yeah, yeah... just a line.

I've got lots of jokes about men too... you want hairy jokes, fart jokes, not doing anything around the house jokes...?
I'm sure Hillary is happy you made it out, Shaun.

That pallet wall is cool. I wouldn't have thought it would turn out with that much character. Really, cool.
Hillary! ??
Ummm. About that. ..
Not saying who I voted for. Nor would I ever ask anyone else.
But Hillary? It was the republican primary. As if it really matters which party....nm

Shaun

Haha. Yeah, I don't care who... but I surely figured it wasn't Hillary.

Back