• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Platform

Erniepower

Vendor Rep
This is my Platform
There are many like it but this one is mine.
My saddle is my best friend. It is my life.
I must master it as I must master my life.
Without my saddle, my platform is useless. Without my platform, my saddle is useless.
I must set each location to outwit the deer who is trying to evade me.
I must see him before he sees me.....
329ed3bd9817d75dfe382d3419a4fa1e.jpg
9d8a87c1937c232e610cd8d0e5c61f3a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

So Rutiful, So Beautiful!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

It’s such a pain wrapping that paracord! Looks great though!

Impressive! Rope mod to tree?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Impressive! Rope mod to tree?

I could but currently I'm using lone wolf straps

The rope in the picture is the molle loop I made for the saddle.

The webbing loop on top is something else. I carry a very small screw in hook to hang the platform from while I attach the straps.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Freaking awesome! Don’t even begin to tell me this is getting shipped to one member named “Huck”.

I'll machine you one for $400.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Offseason is rapidly approaching and you’ll find a template in your mailbox. Good to know the insurance rate. Lol

Freaking awesome! Don’t even begin to tell me this is getting shipped to one member named “Huck”.

I like the way you're thinking. I'd be afraid to use it. If there's ever a Saddlehunter Hall of Fame then it should go there!

How long is your post on this platform? I’m about to build me another platform, this time, I will be using a design similar to this. Just wondering what length you went with, trying to find best length for stability, yet not too big.

Back