• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Podcast mention - Hunt2Fish podcast

gabejessforster

Started a new podcast & in both of our first 2 episodes, we talk a bit about saddle hunting, specifically the Aero Hunter evolution and Wild Edge/Jim Stepp Stepp Ladder. If you have the inclination to give it a listen, I'd welcome your feedback. The topic will come up again and in more depth. If there is something that you would like us to cover, please let me know.

Thanks!
~gabe
http://www.hunt2fishoutdoors.com/podcast/hunt2fish-outdoors-podcast-2-spring-fever/

I listen to podcast daily while commuting and in the shop. I will check your cast out Gabe

Yeah listened yesterday to the first two while working in the shop. It sounds like yall had a lot of fun.

Listened this week to the turkey hunting PC you guys put out, great reminders! My middle daughter and I are out right now trying for her first archery gobbler here in KS!

The birds went the opposite way we planned (into a muddy field low) but we hope after they have there morning love, they'll come up looking for us

Thanks Gabe, it was good to talk with you guys and look forward to doing it again sometime.

Thanks,
Boswell

Thanks Gabe, it was good to talk with you guys and look forward to doing it again sometime.

Thanks,
Boswell
Yes! It was fun. I really appreciate you doing it. I'll release the informal biology stuff we talked about as a bonus either later this week or next week. And we'd love to have you back on again.

Back