• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Podcast

Any new podcasts coming?? I can't imagine you guys could have anything going on that is more important than new saddlehunter podcast content...

On the next episode...Redsquirrel whispers sweet sultry sounds into the podcast airwaves.

He tells terrifically tantalizing tall tales of adventure, mystery, intrigue, and late night rendevous with sultry beasts of the night.
I thought we said what happens at saddlepalooza stays at saddlepalooza.

On the next episode...Redsquirrel whispers sweet sultry sounds into the podcast airwaves.

He tells terrifically tantalizing tall tales of adventure, mystery, intrigue, and late night rendevous with sultry beasts of the night.

He gonna tell the sweaty boot story?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He gonna tell the sweaty boot story?

Ok good I thought it was the other story. But if that’s the one he’s going to tell make sure to include the backstory. Two hunters in camp had already fallen ill. Too many beer were drank and red lost his sleeping bag at the airport. There was a slight chill in the midnight air:fearscream:

Ok good I thought it was the other story. But if that’s the one he’s going to tell make sure to include the backstory. Two hunters in camp had already fallen ill. Too many beer were drank and red lost his sleeping bag at the airport. There was a slight chill in the midnight air:fearscream:

They did “sleep in” that one morning....

So did @ImThere fall asleep by the fire or did someone slip something in his drink? Can’t blame that on huck he wasn’t there both years.

Back