• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Podcasts

Fi5herman

I have a job where I have a ton of time I can listen to podcasts. I have listened to meat eater already and hunting beast. Anything else out there you guys like hunting related. Enjoy tactics discussion and just hunting stories in general

I have a job where I have a ton of time I can listen to podcasts. I have listened to meat eater already and hunting beast. Anything else out there you guys like hunting related. Enjoy tactics discussion and just hunting stories in general
Big buck registry

Wired to hunt. Probably the widest variety of guests that I’ve seen.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wired to hunt is hands down my favorite, it’ll keep you busy for a while!

The Push, Tradquest if you're into or considering a stick bow.
Kifarucast just launched, good gear and Western hunting one.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

the gritty bowmen, hunt backcountry podcast, kifarucast are my go to ones for gear and stories.

The meat eater podcast with Steven Rinella is my second favorite podcast. The Saddle hunter podcast is obviously the best.

Sent from my Galaxy S8.

Agree with those already mentioned. I would add Nine Finger Chronicles...now part of the "Sportsmen Nation" podcast.

I also enjoy the Joe Rogan episodes with hunters (Steven Rinella, John Dudley, Cameron Hanes).

The meat eater podcast with Steven Rinella is my second favorite podcast. The Saddle hunter podcast is obviously the best.

Sent from my Galaxy S8.

I love MeatEater! Gritty Bowmen, Wire To Hunt, Hunt Backcountry, 9 Fingers, Big Buck Registry, The Hunting Beast all keep me pretty busy lol. Can't wait for more from Saddle Hunter as well! :D

I have the time to listen to them, but for some reason I can’t work and even listen to anything for any length of time. A.D.D. I guess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back