• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

predator rope splice

tradesmen 4

well it's been awhile. Just had fun splicing an eye in predator rope and it wasn't any fun. Got it done, but won't do it again. Yale bandit was a breeze compared to this. So I just wanted to let you know if your thinking about it, be prepared. Have fun Greg

I've spliced a couple different ropes and it wasn't any fun....from now on I'll pay to have it done.
Good looking splice...

I feel your pain lol. That Predator is a real bear to splice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I now to any that have completed the predator splice...finally pulled the core part the y after days of trying only to find milking the splice is just as hard. %$#@ this will pay the money for the splice next time. Wish I would have read these threads before ordering

I now to any that have completed the predator splice...finally pulled the core part the y after days of trying only to find milking the splice is just as hard. %$#@ this will pay the money for the splice next time. Wish I would have read these threads before ordering
Now should have been bow

This is the only way I could splice predator rope it has a tighter weaved jacket but follow this fellas method and let your rope rest a bit on the final push and you will be impressed

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181215-075624_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20181215-075624_YouTube.jpg
    378 KB · Views: 159
Not calling anyone out, but guys watching the videos of this splicing seems its WAY easier than one of them Ab excercise videos. lol Is it really that hard? The old man in the video of post 11 wasnt out of breath or anything.

Not calling anyone out, but guys watching the videos of this splicing seems its WAY easier than one of them Ab excercise videos. lol Is it really that hard? The old man in the video of post 11 wasnt out of breath or anything.

Splicing isn't all that difficult to do, but some rope like the Samson Predator is a REAL pain! Buy some and give it a try ;)

This is the only way I could splice predator rope it has a tighter weaved jacket but follow this fellas method and let your rope rest a bit on the final push and you will be impressed

He’s got one of the better, easy to follow video’s on doing this. Wish I had seen it when I was doing my last set of slicing. I didn’t have predictor, but another very tight rope.

Back