• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Saddle Hunter Custom Woodwork

g2outdoors

Vendor Rep
Saddle Nation - I've been in contact with a custom woodworker that is creating some really cool design pieces.

I was about to place my order at a little over $100 when he mentioned that if we can get 10 or more guys the price would drop significantly to about $80. Our will look just like the QDMA piece but replaced with the SH Logo.

If you're in, post here and I'll make a group purchase.

QDMA2.jpg Harley.jpg Ducks.jpg QDMA.jpg

I'm in. Any idea what shipping would be?

This not only cost me the money for the sign but I had just told my wife "no" about purchasing old school lockers to use as shoe storage. I get my sign but, now she gets her lockers.

@g2outdoors has now started costing me money on non-saddle related stuff.

I'm in. Any idea what shipping would be?

This not only cost me the money for the sign but I had just told my wife "no" about purchasing old school lockers to use as shoe storage. I get my sign but, now she gets her lockers.

@g2outdoors has now started costing me money on non-saddle related stuff.
Lol.

Shipping will be approximately $15. It'll be less than $100 tyd.

Sent from my Galaxy S8.

Hey count me in!! Just let me know how you want to handle funds!!

If I hadn’t blown my budget on saddlepalooza and and a Dan Infalt scouting trip...... too many good things to spend money on this year!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those are my dreams too!!!!
1824aae0fb44fb9ab1027777e62caedd.gif

Sent from my Galaxy S8.

Back