• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Saddlehunter logo

bg9446

Is there a website that you can purchase stuff with saddlehunter logo on it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

get you a "kill kap" while your there! My buddies were jealous when they saw mine. I told them "sorry you have to be a saddle hunter and not a nay sayer to wear one."

get you a "kill kap" while your there! My buddies were jealous when they saw mine. I told them "sorry you have to be a saddle hunter and not a nay sayer to wear one."

Love it!

so difference between a sticker and a decal is what again?
Decal I'm guessing is vinyl and weather resistant....sticker is just paper?

wanted something for my truck cap window

Last edited:
so difference between a sticker and a decal is what again?
Decal I'm guessing is vinyl and weather resistant....sticker is just paper?

wanted something for my truck cap window
This is what the stickers look like. I have to make sure I tell you are stickers because some people wanted decals. I would say a sticker is something that has a full background, a decal is something that would be see through around a logo or design. So on these stickers there is a white background behind the logo.
Proof.JPG

Nm Id like the SH image best on a decal.

Heartbeat looks good on a shirt. ordering that now

That vintage one....I could put it on the refrigerator :smiley:

Last edited:
Yes please
I got 2 of the , " vintage " , but would like more.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I'll look at classifieds to see if there is any left but I was just looking in the store section for stickers or decals. I really thought I would see something there.

I'll look at classifieds to see if there is any left but I was just looking in the store section for stickers or decals. I really thought I would see something there.
I have some of our old logo stickers I can sell you. If you want, pm me. I'm working on new decals but I've been swamped and it got pushed to the backburner.

Back