• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Saddlehunter website not working for me...

IkemanTX

i have had an issue for the last day and a half with getting saddlehunter to load. it isnt functioning on my Tapatalk app, on safari browser, on google chrome mobile, on dolphin......
i ended up having to use puffin to get this to load.

am i the only one having problems? i keep getting tapatalk notifications that people are posting stuff, but when i try to pull anything up (within tapatalk, or on a mobile browser) the request times out and no page loads.

Oh oh, he's back on guys. Shhhhh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i have had an issue for the last day and a half with getting saddlehunter to load. it isnt functioning on my Tapatalk app, on safari browser, on google chrome mobile, on dolphin......
i ended up having to use puffin to get this to load.

am i the only one having problems? i keep getting tapatalk notifications that people are posting stuff, but when i try to pull anything up (within tapatalk, or on a mobile browser) the request times out and no page loads.

As far as I know you are the only one with any problems

As far as I know you are the only one with any problems

Don’t tell my wife, she’s been saying that for several years.

Don’t know what was up, but I’m working again. I deleted all the auto saved passwords and re-did them. I wonder if that may have been it.

Don’t tell my wife, she’s been saying that for several years.

Don’t know what was up, but I’m working again. I deleted all the auto saved passwords and re-did them. I wonder if that may have been it.

Keep me updated. I'll always do whatever I can to help on this end.

Back