• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

SaddlePalooza - Feb 16-19, 2018 - LIVE FROM PIGVILLE

g2outdoors

Vendor Rep
This is the live event thread for SaddlePalooza 2018. Make sure to add pics and content here.

MAIN THREAD - Here is a link to the main planning thread.
SIGN UP - If you are attending make sure you CLICK here and fill out ALL the information.
MAP - Download this map to be used with the "Avenza Maps" app for the hunt.
COST - $130 adults, $65 children - this covers your camp fees, drinks, event shirt, firewood, plus 4 meals (dinner (Fri-Sun) and lunch on Saturday for the Saddle Demo).
TRAVEL - Map to the Campground. Fly into Savannah, GA if traveling by air.

RAFFLE - Everyone attending the hunt will receive one free raffle ticket. Additional Tickets will be $1 each, $5 for 6, or $20 for 30, $50 for 75. All of our sponsors have provided the raffle gear for this hunt. We're giving away saddles, platforms, and climbing methods!

OFFICIAL SPONSORS
AeroHunter (Kestrel)
Wild Edge (Stepp Ladders)
EZ Hunter (Sit&Drag)
Stealth Outdoors (Stealth Strips)
Ernie Outdoor Products (Custom Platforms)
Bryer Precision (Custom Platform Posts)
Bullman Outdoors (The Silent Approach)
Muddy Outdoors

@redsquirrel
@denots
@Big Country
@ImThere
@SG843
@IHI6FAN
@kelly.jayp
@flinginairos
@sheaXPO
@Erniepower
@donnieballgame
@quadro
@IkemanTX
@bowhunter15
@Boudreaux
@EricS
@bongo
@cutty
@Boudreaux
@Buchholz06
@catman529

This thread will be locked until the event. If you have questions, PM me or post in the main thread.

I really wanna be the first to post here, but I don't have anything to post! I'm really looking forward to this trip!

SaddlePaloozans - Make sure to tag our sponsors in your pics on social media!
Aero Hunter - Instagram @newtribetreegear | facebook @aerohunter.us
Wild Edge - Instagram @wildedgeinc | facebook @Steppladder
Bullman Outdoors - Instagram @mobilehunting | facebook @silentapproach
Hawk Hunting - Instagram @hawk_hunting | facebook @Hawk gear
EZ Hunter
Stealth Outdoors
Ernie's Outdoors
Bryer Precision

Homework- a little behind here. I can’t stand small print so made this 25x36 poster size from 11x17 paper - 8 pages taped together

b63a969d0782afd77532b246e1d581dd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nicely done. I made a full sized laminated map to leave at camp so everyone can plan. Also, for those interested, when you check into the campground, you can buy a full sized map (not laminated obviously) for $5.

this thread is taking off and the only one AT ft Stewart is G2!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol
Iffn yall see a big beautiful Purple F250 with a bad arse canoe on top that be me and Catman!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

YEP I said PURPLE!!!!!!!!!lol

HAHA I’ll be lookin for ya. We will be in a maroon Chevy full of WV hillbillies!

I will be there all day Saturday and a few hours Sunday morning. I am not hunting.

Besides seeing all the demos on Saturday, I will be available to help butcher hogs! :)
Me too @Plinker22 !!!!
I'll probably catch a few 10 lb. largemouth while everyone is hunting but besides that I'll be waiting at camp for the real outdoorsman to return from the swamps.

I hear of big bass but are there big catfish in there too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I hear of big bass but are there big catfish in there too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The last day last year a guy tried to give me 10ish 5 lb catfish I had already packed up or I would have took him up on that

Back