• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Scent proof cabinet

CharlieRayT

I thought this was cool plus there's a little surprise to boot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine looks very similar. I use a bar and hangers across the top. I need to buy a new ozone generator for mine. When I leave the house I have clear totes I use. I like knowing what's inside without opening them. I separate them by accessories, early season, mid weight, heavy weight, boots.

Sent from my
Sit drag, Ernie's outdoors linesman belt,
At 20' up

Mine looks very similar. I use a bar and hangers across the top. I need to buy a new ozone generator for mine. When I leave the house I have clear totes I use. I like knowing what's inside without opening them. I separate them by accessories, early season, mid weight, heavy weight, boots.

Sent from my
At 20' up

I need to build something similar.

I dedicated the closet in the spare bedroom to an ozone closet. I put weather stripping around the door and run a small fan in there when the ozone machine is running.
It works great for non hunting items too. I'm currently running it to get the smoke smell from our camping trip out of the items I can't machine wash.

You guys have any issues with the ozone degrading or damaging any material?

I haven't been using ozone long less than a year. I haven't noticed and then the cheap ozone unit I had went out. So I can comment on that yet

Sent from my
At 20' up

Back