• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

See y'all in a week!

Getting on the boat for the Bahamas at noon!! Love my cruises!!

Sent from my
Sit drag, Ernie's outdoors linesman belt,
At 20' up
Wow, have a great time!!! I'm sure it's gonna be difficult dealing with the blue skies and the relaxation.

Yeah it's gonna be rough. Margaritas and corona's glad I got two hands!!

Sent from my
At 20' up

Fantastic!!!!
First day was ship day we swam in the pool/ went down the slide/ ping pong/ miniature golf/ corn hole/ comedy shows and ate a bunch drank much!!
Day two. We got rerouted to half moon cay and it was the cats meow. We spent the day snorkeling/ swimming/ drinking and sun burning. Day three Nassau spent the day We spent the day snorkeling/ swimming/ drinking and sun burning.
Day four was ship day we swam in the pool/ went down the slide/ ping pong/ miniature golf/ corn hole/ comedy shows and ate a bunch drank much!!
Day five more of the same. Vacation. Man I tell ya sometimes it's rough!!!

Lol. We took 3 kids and they stayed in the same room as us. I didn't like that to much. But for a 6 day vacation for a grand total of $2800 I'm not complaining.
We ate steak shrimp every night. I will have the wife send me some pics.

Sent from my
At 20' up

Back