• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Selling T shirts

Jefferson10940

Staff member
Vendor Rep
SH Member
I wanna put a shirt order in by next week, so if your interested In the Hang Time shirts pm me! $25 for short sleeve or $30 for long sleeve. If there is a handful of guys who want sweatshirts I can do that to $35 for a hoodie or no hood.
2 color print front and back for T-shirt’s and just the front for sweatshirts, but I would put the large design on the front.

For the few Trophyline guys left I can also make TL shirts like Huck has.

45caf8758cd60611b660151088db3494.jpg

Let me know fellas, this is just for fun and to add a little something different to the wardrobe!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ll do a large short sleeve.
You’re going to saddlepalooza, right?

I’ll do a large short sleeve.
You’re going to saddlepalooza, right?

Unfortunately I am not going to Palooza, I will be visiting my father. We can work something out I am sure.

Large short sleeve as well. I’d do a hoodie if you get enough interested.

Well i will say that everyone needs official saddlehunter.com gear. Why you may wonder because it is cool and it supports this ridiculously awesome site. Also, everyone needs some of these hangtime saddle shirts because they look awesome and to support @Jefferson10940 for his fun project. Lastly regular clothing is just boring represent what you love and leave people wondering lol “what the hell is saddlehunting?” Lol

A trad hunter was requested so trying not to disappoint. I tried! I think it came out pretty good.
51103bf55d8ab8ae037f3a62fa9a813e.jpg

The H will be all red.

Are the trad. ones available? If so I would purchase an XL. Maybe tall athletic cut (No wise cracks Huck!):cool::D:p

Seriously if you decide to offer an XL shirt without wheels and cables and stuff.... I would grab one , Thanks..:)

Are the trad. ones available? If so I would purchase an XL. Maybe tall athletic cut (No wise cracks Huck!):cool::D:p

Seriously if you decide to offer an XL shirt without wheels and cables and stuff.... I would grab one , Thanks..:)
My lips are sealed:tearsofjoy:

Jefferson10940 When and if the trad ones are available I would take two, we'll send one to the Huckster since he will be coming over to the trad side this year. ;)

Jefferson10940 When and if the trad ones are available I would take two, we'll send one to the Huckster since he will be coming over to the trad side this year. ;)
That's right. Warning: I eat a lot of fast food so keep that in mind when choosing my size.

Back