• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Site Upgrade

redsquirrel

Administrator
Staff member
SH Member
The site has been upgraded to a new forum software. I will be making changes as necessary and troubleshooting any problems that arise.

Anyone who has the forum bookmarked directly at saddlehunter.com/forum should update your links to:
saddlehunter.com or saddlehunter.com/community.

As of right now, links within the forum to other threads are not working.

I can't promise I will meet everyone's needs but if you find anything that doesn't seem to be working let me know in this thread.

I like the upgrade!! Posting pictures should be much easier now. It's just going to take a bit of time to learn my way around it now. Thank you.
Rick

Thanks guys! Bear with me too! I'm learning the new software and I'm sure I'll be making adjustments for a while.

I noticed Tapatalk is not functioning properly with some of the upgrade. Didn't know if you had been given a heads up on that. Like the new look!

AAAAAAAHHHHHH.... it isn't the same. Who moved my cheese?

Looks good so far, Red. I will be sure to complain when I hit the first bump in the road. Besides, what else are my membership dues paying for here if it isn't your 24/7 web development staff that you hired from MIT's Masters Program???

I noticed Tapatalk is not functioning properly with some of the upgrade. Didn't know if you had been given a heads up on that. Like the new look!

What isn't working for you? It is working for me. Posting this from tapatalk now.

AAAAAAAHHHHHH.... it isn't the same. Who moved my cheese?

Looks good so far, Red. I will be sure to complain when I hit the first bump in the road. Besides, what else are my membership dues paying for here if it isn't your 24/7 web development staff that you hired from MIT's Masters Program???
Yea, I will make sure they get on that lol!

Loving the upgrade! Well done RedSquirrel! This is a LOT of work and I, for one, and happy Scott is managing all of this for us! Woot!

Can you put an "Unread Posts" link in the top bar next to "New Posts"? That's my favorite way to browse the site. If not, not big deal.

Thanks again for this upgrade, it's awesome.

After looking again, "New Posts" might be the same thing as "Unread". Yahtzee!

Usually unread is anything you haven't read or marked read... New is usually anything posted since the last time you were on the site.
For a smaller site like this and for those of us who have really boring lives, it is basically the same thing!!!

Back