• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Size 1 aero hunter evolution

Erniepower

Vendor Rep
Complete kit with all the ropes. Lineman, tether etc.

I believe it's the last version they made. It has amsteel hitches instead of the black rope, and an upgraded metal buckle. I bought it after the 2016 season and only used it a couple times in 2017. It's basically brand new.

I'm just realizing I have too many saddles laying around and could use the money elsewhere.

$225 tyd

e73204f9f232a0e4be10cbc5d73fe65b.jpg
5996235f7ab57d6e955b9b41493c5091.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I assume you finally picked up a size 2 kestrel?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Lol not yet. Trying to raise money for prototypes

so what saddle do you have left? Kestrel sold yesterday. Evo on the block today.

so what saddle do you have left? Kestrel sold yesterday. Evo on the block today.

Lol it's a sickness I tell you. I still have another size 1 kestrel, a trophyline, a gw, and my home made Franken saddle.

Good question. I'm 5'6" 180 and I thought the size 2 was too big. @redsquirrel is almost the exact same size and he thinks the 1 is too small.

I think it sizes exactly like the kestrel.

Good question. I'm 5'6" 180 and I thought the size 2 was too big. @redsquirrel is almost the exact same size and he thinks the 1 is too small.

I think it sizes exactly like the kestrel.

For me, the aero evolution in size 1 was perfect.
I was very surprised that the kestrel size 1 was too small for me, but the kestrel size 2 is perfect for me.

Back