• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Sneaky sak

They are great when used as intended. Wonder how they would work with a little tinkering?

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Not that anyone would want to tinker with their sneaky sak....at least not admit it !

The sneaky sak was designed to connect to an overhanging limb while standing on a lower limb.

I used one for a couple years about 20 years ago when I used to just climb trees. I fell while climbing and was fortunate enough to walk away so I started using climbing tree stands. It worked, not very comfortable but it was better than straddling a limb and a little safer. They used to have a small advertisement in the back of Bowhunter magazine and if you didn’t like it you got your money back. I sent it back after a couple years and they sent me a refund.

Some time after this I was at the AMO show in Indianapolis and saw the Treesuit and stood there and watched them guys asking questions for an hour. Lone Wolf was just down the isle and I ended up going with them. They were back the next year. I bought a few of the Treesuits and used one and sold the rest. I still have it and have modified it a few times. It’s now completely torn apart with plans on fixing it up a different way.

Last edited:
I used one for a couple years about 20 years ago when I used to just climb trees. I fell while climbing and was fortunate enough to walk away so I started using climbing tree stands. It worked, not very comfortable but it was better than straddling a limb and a little safer. They used to have a small advertisement in the back of Bowhunter magazine and if you didn’t like it you got your money back. I sent it back after a couple years and they sent me a refund.

Some time after this I was at the AMO show in Indianapolis and saw the Treesuit and stood there and watched them guys asking questions for an hour. Lone Wolf was just down the isle and I ended up going with them. They were back the next year. I bought a few of the Treesuits and used one and sold the rest. I still have it and have modified it a few times. It’s now completely torn apart with plans on fixing it up a different way.
Wish I kept my tree suit....still have the sneaky sak and some day will mess with it and make it work.

I had a Sneaky Sac and tried using it years ago. There was no way I could ever get even remotely comfortable in it. Just a few years ago I found someone online looking for one and was more than happy to send it down the road.

Back