• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Space bags are amazing!

Stickem

I am experimenting with the ziploc space bags and the magic bag for air tight storage. Not only is it air tight but it condensed 3 large totes to the 3 bags in the pictures. I plan to wash all my clothes in coconut carbon and store them according to early season mid and late season. So far I’m impressed. No leaks and they are air tight.

Attachments

• 772773AD-8209-4456-978D-2BC55830DA57.jpeg
    772773AD-8209-4456-978D-2BC55830DA57.jpeg
    263.1 KB · Views: 77
My hunting partners always complain about how many boxes of gear I bring on an out of state trip.
These bags solved that problem...on the way there anyways

My hunting partners always complain about how many boxes of gear I bring on an out of state trip.
These bags solved that problem...on the way there anyways
Definatly accomplishes two things at once. Saves on space and keeps your clothes air tight

These are awesome, I also put a bag of activated carbon pellets in them to keep them scent free. Usually you can close them and push most of the air out. It doesn't work as good as a vacuum but it condenses them enough to keep them stored.

Used these last year, love them except when it's cold the bags rattle a lot. It makes getting un/dressed at the truck noisier than I'd like.
I use them to store gear in the off season, and Ziploc air tight tubs go in my truck for deer season just because I have the space and they're quieter.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back